After what seemed like forever, Google has finally opened up Google Wallet Merchant registration for Google Play developers in additional countries, including the Philippines. This means PSMonitor for Android is now available at Google Play! Better late than never, I guess. Still, do check it out!
PSMonitor 1.6 is out! It now has iOS 7 look and feel. There are also some minor enhancements and minor bug fixes. Do check it out!
PSMonitor 1.4 is out! Fixes candlestick chart bug. Check it out!
PSMonitor 1.3 is out! Added 30-day candlestick charts. It’s the first step to more planned charting functionality. Check it out!
PSMonitor Free is now available at the Apple App Store. It was initially rejected because it was too limited. They’re very particular in that way. But after adding some functionality and resubmitting, it was finally approved. Yay!
PSMonitor lets you monitor the Philippine stock market activity real-time and on the go (requires a WiFi or data connection).
- Real-time updates from the stock exchange
- Simple and intuitive interface
- All Stocks tab for viewing actively traded stocks by symbol
- Active Stocks tab for viewing actively traded stocks by value
- Gainers tab for viewing gainer stocks by gain
- Losers tab for viewing loser stocks by loss
- Flick up and down the list of stocks
- View stock symbols, prices, and price changes at a glance
- View details such as symbol, name, last price, previous close, change for the day, %change, trade volume, and trade value.
By purchasing PSMonitor you get all of the above plus:
- View 30-day candlestick chart (coming in v1.3)
- Refresh button for refreshing data on demand
- My Stocks tab for storing your portfolio or watch list of stocks
- Add stocks along with quantity and buy price to My Stocks
- Edit stock quantity and buy price
- Delete stock from My Stocks
- View your stocks’ position value, and profit/loss for the day at a glance
- View additional details such as your position, position value, profit/loss for the day, profit/loss to date, and buy price.