SmartSeller is a simple utility for online sellers.
- Keep track of your customers
- Keep track of your inventory
- Keep track of customers’ orders
If you’re an online seller, do check it out!
FoneScan is a simple and easy-to-use barcode scanning app for your iPhone or iPad:
- Create data file
- Scan items: capture code and count
- Manual entry or correction
- Export scanned data to CSV format and email
- Merge or update your master spreadsheet with the scanned data
Supports the following barcode types:
- QR Code
- Data Matrix
- UPC E
- UPC A
- EAN 8
- EAN 13
- Code 128
- Code 39
Do check it out!
If you don’t have an AirPrint-compatible printer, you can still print on your iDevices with the help of a Mac. Of course, you’ll need to keep said Mac on while printing :P
You have several options: Printopia ($20), Handyprint ($5 donation), and NetGear Genie (FREE). Free is good so NetGear Genie is it. It’s also the easiest to set up.
On Mac OS X:
- Download and install Genie.
- Start Genie and go to “AirPrint”. Select the printer you want to make available for AirPrint.
On your iDevice:
- On the pertinent app, select the “share” button.
- Select “Print”. This will take you to the Printer Options screen
- Select Printer
- Set the number of copies if you want
- Select “Print”
MedRemind is out for both iOS and Android.
If you are taking multiple medications, it is sometimes easy to forget which medication to take and at what time. MedRemind helps you take your medications on time.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Reminds you on time, even when your phone is on standby.
- See a list of reminders of what medications are due and tick them off as you take them.
- Keep track of your prescriptions
- Keep track of your medication stocks
- Keep track of your medication intake history
Do check it out!