- Size: 138*129*79mm (without antenna)
- Weight: 164.7g
- Display: 3 inches
- Resolution: 800*600 pixels
- Antenna Connector: RP-SMA
- Working Voltage: 1s Battery (3.7-4.2v)
- Working Current: 350-450mA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -95dBM
- Built-in Battery: 500mAh 3.7V
- Working Time: 1h
- Small and Light, convenient to carry
- With One Key Auto Search function.
- Only English available.
- Support OSD function, can display current power
- Support AV-IN
- Single receiver with clover and panel antenna, stronger receiving signal.
- Built-in 3.7V 500mAh battery, 1h working time.
USB charging cable
I finally bit the bullet and pulled the trigger on my first real FPV goggles. I’m used to the wide field of view of my OTG receiver with Android phone mounted on a VR headset so I wanted to have the widest FOV possible. The widest would have been the Dominator HD2 at 50 degrees but I’m actually fine down to the 42 degrees of the Dominator HD3. So when I spotted a well-cared for Dominator HD at 45 degrees, I grabbed it.